The Order Process
This is what the process usually looks like when you order the DVD or
subscribe through PayPal.
- PayPal will ask you to sign in if you are a PayPal member, or to provide
credit card or other payment information.
- When the payment is complete, you should be redirected to a special page
on www.CoachBaseball.info where you can
sign up for an online account.
- You provide a login name, password, and some other optional information.
- On submission, an email is sent to you containing your login name and an
- The submission should also take you to a login page where you are
asked to put in your new login name, password, and activation code. At present
the login name and activation key are defaulted for you, so you simply need to
provide your password to log in.
This works well for most people most of the time. However, it seems that
there are options during the PayPal process that do not result in a redirection
to the signup page. This seems most likely to happen if you are not already a
But all is not lost. Our practice is to send a thank-you email to every
person who orders the video and to provide a special link to the signup
page if the person is not already online.
We are looking into a tighter integration with the PayPal order process.
Meanwhile, thanks for your patience.
See Printable Version